Tickets are $30 per person / $25 per person for ASCI members and can be purchased by clicking below or by emailing a reservation request and paying at the door to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 12th 2022.
- Appetizers by 67 Biltmore and two beverage tickets.
- Opportunity to shop for beautiful items from Mexico – weavings, pottery, art, jewelry and more.
- A silent auction of a few very special items by local ASCI artists/members – pottery from Beth Bond, jewelry from Danielle Hughes and much more.
- A chance to learn more about ASCI and our Mexico Sister Cities.
- Assistance for EcoAg teacher, Daniel, who installs sustainable systems at schools around San Cristóbal while teaching critical habits and processes for our world today.
- Our amazing Maya Weaving teacher, Juanita, has been invited to come to Asheville to demonstrate backstrap weaving, and needs financial assistance to get here.
- The School Fan Project in Valladolid is Phase 2, as only a portion of the schools received fans and the need is great with incredible heat—sometimes over 100 in the classrooms.
Click to download a sharable flyer: mercado flyer v1